Beecher Community School District offers K-12 education to students of diverse cultures.
We emphasize the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child and strive to instill high standards for academic integrity, and leadership in our students. Through our programs, students are given the technology, skills and knowledge to be successful members of our school community and a global society.
Our campuses boast modern sports facilities and grounds, student-friendly technology centers, and a great faculty of ambitious teachers ready to give our students the best school experience.
The vision of the Beecher Community School District is to be a leader in K-12 education by providing high quality learning opportunities that are valued by all students and to create a culture where students reach beyond their potential through excellence in achievement.
The mission of Beecher Community School District is to empower students to be successful academically and socially in a global society.
The Beecher Community School District believes:
* Children come first.
* All students can learn and be successful.
* Parents and community are important.
* In providing a safe nurturing environment that is also challenging and innovative.
* In leadership and accountability.
* Families are important partners.
* In unconditional caring and nonjudgmental feedback.
* In sustaining a financially sound district.
* In providing a rigorous, engaging, and technologically driven curriculum that is assessed regularly.
* Open two-way communication is necessary for success.
* In the value of our tradition.
* Parent support and involvement is essential.
* In the value of our partners and stakeholders.